About this blog

A random collection of thoughts, observations, likes/dislikes, rants, praise, suggestions, musings, reflections, ruminations, etc., based on how I’m feeling, what I’m doing and where I am.

All responses and dialogues are welcomed, if not also appreciated.

Of course, I maintain the ultimate right to determine whether or not any content is appropriate and I’ll show no hesitation about removing anything that’s offensive, illegal or just plain stupid.

Remember, it’s all about me – and that’s about 80% tongue-in cheek. The other 20%…??? Well, let’s just say that you’ve been informed. Proceed thusly…